Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pomegranates are stellar!

So I'm still failing at life with the whole gluten thing. I just can't seem to shake it. In the meantime, while I'm trying for the millionth time to come up with hopeful things to think about, I realize how much going GF has forced me to branch out with what I eat.

A few things I didn't eat before GF: pomegranates, asparagus, roasted veggies, rice noodles, it's almost hard to remember now that they are such staples in my pantry. I can't believe I was missing out on pomegranates! I've had one every night since they appeared in the grocery store a couple weeks ago. Love.

So what have I eaten lately? I made baked spaghetti last night and had it again for lunch and tonight. Something is bothering me- last time I made it I thought it was the sauce. This time, I used Tinkyada spaghetti, Dei Fratelli sauce, and Kraft cheese. That's all. Maybe it's the cheese. I did have half a glass of Barefoot Riesling last night. I had salad for lunch, too. Organicville sun-dried tomato dressing. I doubt that my apple and peanut butter breakfast was an issue. I haven't even been drinking coffee!! Just green tea.

I'm having coffee tomorrow morning.

No comments: