I am so tired of taking tiny risks and dealing with the huge consequences.
In response to this, I am renewing my vows to Gluten Freedom. I feel as though I need to define my commitment, though long-term, by setting some short-term goals. I post this for my own benefit... So for the next two weeks:
- I will only eat food that I have made myself or have personally supervised its preparation by someone who understands cross-contamination. (Like my mom!)
- If there is any question in my mind, I will err on the side of caution.
- I will not take risks because "I already feel terrible- what more can it hurt?"
- I will eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- I will cut out as many dairy products as possible, as I know that they particularly bother me post-glutening.
- I will also avoid soy with the exception of tamari. I like soy, but it does not return the sentiment.
- I will exercise despite my fatigue.
- I will get as much sleep as possible.
To achieve #7, I need to go to bed. Good night.